Private Hypnobirthing Classes in Cornwall...
|Independent private antenatal hypnobirthing workshops endorsed by local midwives and families. Recommended by 100% of postnatal survey respondents
Private home workshops are more effective than remote learning. This option should be your first choice if you live locally and can afford it, particularly if you are expecting your first baby and / or feeling anxious about giving birth.
Workshop instructional content is broadly the same as my online hypnobirthing course, but the personalised antenatal education and birth consultation intertwined throughout my private hypnobirthing sessions is invaluable in helping you plan for your birth.
• How your mind affects your body
• How to increase comfort in birth
• Processing fears, concerns & anxieties
• Learn deep relaxation & easy breathing
• Using affirmations and visualisation
• Anchoring with essential oils
• Active birth principles
• Creating an optimal birth environment
• Assertive communication
• Expert private birth consultation
• Full access to my online course & MP3 downloads
• Experience personal hypnosis sessions
• Watch 'Birth Day'
• Download relaxing birth music
• Receive a free Calmtime birth & baby relaxation music CD
• Choose one or two free gorgeous essential oils
• Receive a free personalised recording
• Ongoing support via phone / email
Private hypnobirthing workshops are held at your Cornwall home or holiday accommodation. Visits are available throughout the UK at extra cost.
If you schedule workshops to begin from around 25 / 30 weeks, you'll probably be more focused to practice the techniques regularly. However, if you're terrified of the thought of giving birth and this is affecting your enjoyment of pregnancy, you're very welcome to book earlier. It's also never too late to start if you've only just found me - I've taught people at 37 and 38 weeks too. Choose between:
- 2 x 2 hour workshops (please allow up to three hours each visit in case we run over)
- Single approx four hour intensive workshop
09:30 - 13:30
|13:00 - 17:30
||18:00 - 23:00
||09:30 - 13:30
||10:00 - 23:00
*During school term time
Your £110 fee is due when we meet. Travel expenses are included within 20 miles of TR14 9NG in Cornwall and are charged at 15p per mile thereafter (round trip) if applicable. If I've been recommended to you by a former client or birth professional, mention their name below and you'll receive 10% off your fee. Or have hypnobirthing workshops for FREE if you book me as your Cornwall birth doula.
Bookings / Enquiries...
Please use the no obligation booking form below to request your ideal dates and times. I'll get back to you within one working day to confirm availability and your fee. Contact me if you have any queries